MATLAB CVIP Toolbox Functions
NoiseNoise functions for Gaussian, negative exponential, speckle (salt&pepper), gamma, Rayleigh and uniform noise are available. The functions will add noise to an existing image, or create an image of noise only. The user can specify the necessary parameters for the noise, such as the mean and variance for most noise types,the probabilities for salt-and-pepper noise, or the alpha ('α') value for gamma noise.The functions are useful for developing and testing noise mitigation algorithms. They are also instructive in development and testing of restoration algorithms.
- gamma_noise_cvip - add gamma noise to an image
- gaussian_noise_cvip - add gaussian noise
- neg_exp_noise_cvip - add negative-exponential noise
- rayleigh_noise_cvip - add Rayleigh noise
- salt_pepper_noise_cvip - add speckle (salt-and-pepper) noise
- uniform_noise_cvip - add uniform noise